View Profile ubertuna

7 Movie Reviews

Yay!

Yay, my song got featured! :P

Madanimation responds:

WOOP WOOP HI5

Nice job

Haha, loved the Grosse Pointe Blank reference. That's one of my favorite movies :D

Haha!

Lol Pico... Also, all of your characters sound like Foamy.

8 Game Reviews

Great game.

"Wait a minute, where are my cheesy snacks? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

lol.

Need to work on the controls...

Totally crappy control system! Argh I hate it!

TehBoss responds:

thats your problem not mine :P

SCGMDX is way better.

SCGMDX2 is way better than this. This has crappy graphics and a tricky control system, as well as an inferior soundtrack.

53 Audio Reviews

The Bass

@below post
I really think that it's a problem on your end. I've got a nice deep base system and the base comes through just fine for me. If you'd like to hear good quality base, you're gonna need a nice speaker set :P

Also, great mix btw.

Amazing.

I was searching for glitch music and I stumbled across this track of yours that I do not believe I had heard before. I'd like to say that it is quite wonderful, it sounds much more complex than your other work. I like it :) But yeah, as I said in one of my other reviews of your work: You're like a lite version of Opal, kind of rough and smooth at the same time. I love your work :)

Kingbastard responds:

thanks:)

Loving the Glitch

I really like your sound, KB, always have. It's kind of like... A lite version of Oval (if you've ever heard of them). Anyway, I've gotten a bunch of your songs off of itunes, waiting for the new album to come out.

Great work, keep it up :D

Kingbastard responds:

New album eh.... If you mean the New EP/CD it's already out:) www.kingbastard.co.uk soon to be available on Newgrounds too.

Thanks for the review

Hey guys! I made this account so that I could share some of my music. If you'd like to know a litle more about me, click the link below.

37, Male